Author Topic: Aura  (Read 106403 times)

makaveeti

• View Profile
Re: Aura
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2018, 10:52:47 PM »
@iGarikoitz - In the latest theme download. You named the conf files in the info folders using the game names which causes the game info not to appear. These need renaming to game.conf for the info to start displaying again.

Not sure if this is an oversight or not.

Use the latest beta: Aura 1.0 beta v2

If you put for example garou.zip inside the garou mark of the wolves folder, you will see that the conf file inside the info folder has the same name as garou.zip that is: garou.conf The file of the game and the file conf that is inside the folder info, they must have the same name so that the information of the game is shown in the frontend.

You are 100% correct :) Thanks for clarifying.

On a side note, I know you use an xbox controller in the layout. Is there any scope to include a playstation 2 controller? Perhaps you have the clip art files that you can send me so I can replace the files?

Mazer

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2018, 12:29:55 PM »
@iGarikoitz Hello would it be possible for you to add other game developer, game score, game year. because it lacks a lot of stuff at this level the

iGarikoitz

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2018, 12:36:29 PM »
I know @bactino, I'm preparing a very big update, where I'm going to add a lot of things and improve the ones that are already there.

maquina

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2018, 02:48:01 PM »
La actualización podría ser un regalo de navidad...

darkebola

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2019, 09:09:44 AM »
news ?

Floyd

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2019, 11:23:15 PM »
I am trying to set this theme up but I am having problems with adding games. Especially Super Nintendo System game called Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World but no matter what I do (and I did correctly setup the parameters ) the game just won't appear in the menu. Is there a or some specific game naming convention the theme is following ?

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2019, 06:09:29 AM »
I am trying to set this theme up but I am having problems with adding games. Especially Super Nintendo System game called Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World but no matter what I do (and I did correctly setup the parameters ) the game just won't appear in the menu. Is there a or some specific game naming convention the theme is following ?
That's never theme related; if it's there it will show up, with or without art. Perhaps the rom is in the wrong place or with the wrong extension? Perhaps the + causes issues on your OS?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Floyd

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2019, 11:23:02 AM »
That's never theme related; if it's there it will show up, with or without art. Perhaps the rom is in the wrong place or with the wrong extension? Perhaps the + causes issues on your OS?

The rom file is in correct position. In the collections/game name/ folder. I tried even to rename the rom file to something more simple like "super mario" and also renamed the corresponding folder name with additional changes to file information but nothing happened. I tried to add a Mame game "super pang" and that worked fine so I suppose in case of a SNES game I have set it up correctly can't track down the error. The log file shows nothing special. Would you be kind to test it out with that specific snes rom game Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World and see if you can make it run? Thanks in advance

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2019, 01:18:10 PM »
Email me both roms  and I'll see what I can figure out. You're saying it doesn't show in the list? Send me the settings.conf of that collection too then, please.

maquina

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2019, 04:47:18 PM »
if you use retroarch:

download core:
Nintendo - SNES/ Famicon (Snes9x) supports: roms smc, sfc, swc, fig, bs

after

archive settings.conf (collections/Super Mario All Stars/settings.conf )
Code: [Select]
list.path            = collections/%ITEM_COLLECTION_NAME%
list.extensions      = smc,sfc,swc,fig,bs
launcher             = Super Nintendo Entertainment System
media.system_artwork = collections/%ITEM_COLLECTION_NAME%/

archive Super Nintendo Entertainment System.conf (launchers/Super Nintendo Entertainment System.conf)
Code: [Select]
executable = %RETROFE_PATH%\emulators\retroarch\retroarch.exe
arguments = retroarch -L "cores\snes9x_libretro.dll" "%ITEM_FILEPATH%"

it should work

Floyd

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2019, 06:38:41 PM »
OK guys, I figured out where I went wrong. My mistake was pretty simple and easy to overlook. I added the game correctly to the collections folder but I forgot to add the. game name inside the Main folder. Added this and it works now fine.

iGarikoitz

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2019, 06:44:02 PM »
Would be great if you could put it in settings.conf to look in a folder to automatically add the games (menu format) in the menu.txt

This, avoids having to write every game you want to put in Aura.

Floyd

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2019, 06:46:44 PM »
Would be great if you could put it in settings.conf to look in a folder to automatically add the games (menu format) in the menu.txt

Wait did I miss something? Is there an option for this in the main settings?

darkebola

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2019, 09:46:35 PM »

it's possibible to create another submenu ?

example :

- ARCADE
- NES
- SNES etc...

submenu ARCADE
- ghost and goblins
- another games ecc

cassette

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2019, 03:57:43 AM »
I'm wondering, what's the source for the sound effects? They're really good!