Author Topic: Interface Problem  (Read 1276 times)

batodan1911

• View Profile
Re: Interface Problem
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2020, 08:52:18 AM »
in the discord of coinop i saw alot of ppl ask this question and all the support team says there is no solution for now

cmundy79

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2020, 11:33:12 AM »
in the discord of coinop i saw alot of ppl ask this question and all the support team says there is no solution for now

I'm sure a solution will be found shortly. :)

procyon

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2020, 03:50:36 PM »

Why are you so sure?  ZDE boards are made really cheaply, if a solution could be found it almost certainly would have been made available by now.  More likely, you will see a hardware revision released, and you'll have to buy an upgraded board if you really want it fixed.

cmundy79

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2020, 03:57:45 PM »

Why are you so sure?  ZDE boards are made really cheaply, if a solution could be found it almost certainly would have been made available by now.  More likely, you will see a hardware revision released, and you'll have to buy an upgraded board if you really want it fixed.

Nice one, because I'm hoping that a software side solution can be implemented but I really appreciate your opinion.

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2020, 10:01:05 PM »
Ok, make a copy of your current retrofe.exe file, and give this one a try. Let me know if it solves anything, and does not introduce too many new problems. :)

cmundy79

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2020, 12:59:33 AM »
Ok, make a copy of your current retrofe.exe file, and give this one a try. Let me know if it solves anything, and does not introduce too many new problems. :)

Pieter, amazing , thank you so much. I've been testing for a while now and it seems to be fixed.  Thank you again for all your hard work on this! 

Charly_2005

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2020, 04:51:21 PM »
I can confirm that it works.  In my tests only once did he go crazy pressing the random select button, I pressed again and it kept working.

Thank you very much Pieter, this will help a lot of people.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 04:53:53 PM by Charly_2005 »

stef

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2020, 07:35:05 PM »
Hello, message from France, thank you very much, I will finally be able to finalize my arcade terminal. Cheer up!

Charly_2005

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2020, 01:49:25 PM »
Hi Pieter. Could you create an retrofe.exe with the arrangements of this theme and this one too? (http://retrofe.nl/SMF/index.php?topic=409.0)

Thanks.

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2020, 09:05:05 PM »
Themes are not a direct part of RetroFE. CoinOPS uses RetroFE with its own theme, preconfigured emulators and configuration scripts. They're using the exact same version of RetroFE that I posted in the development thread.