Author Topic: What do you play atm?  (Read 6138 times)

Floyd

• View Profile
What do you play atm?
« on: January 16, 2017, 03:37:14 PM »
I'm currenlty playing Super Ghosts and Ghouls trying to make it to the end with 2 continues. The game is quite a challange.
I remembe playing it on my SNES back in the days. I didn't expect the MAME version is A LOT harder.

Full playthrough Gameplay here (not mine of course):
https://youtu.be/P2uVsqRYBrs

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
Re: What do you play atm?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:53:49 PM »
I still have a ton of games I need to finish. I'm hopelessly stuck in numerous Metal Gear games, try to motivate myself into completing Castlevania Lords of Shadow, and generally just try to recapture old skills in several shoot-em-ups like Gradius, Parodius, and Stardust HD. I regularly coin my way through beat-em-ups and Metal Slugs, but mostly I just play my way through old MSX games.

KMetalMind

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 09:18:13 AM »
I´ve been playing:
* Slowly playing Pokémon Sun on 3DS, to the point where I have just finished the main game with no extra quests done.
* Super Smash Bros Brawl cooperative. I played the main game some years ago alone but coop is even better  ;D
* Completed Doom recently on coop too. That's a game that deserves to be replayed every few years!!
* And lastly, yesterday I played through Momodora, a small unpolished indie game. I want to play the later game in the series, but I usually prefer to stick with the previous ones, even if that means tedious ones.

I have Bug! from Saturn on hiatus, that game just have an awful level design  :P

cassette

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 05:13:47 AM »
Hope I can pick up were I left Dust: An Elysian Tail one of these days, but mostly I wanted to take the opportunity to say that RetroFE is making me play frequently again. There's not a day I don't spend at least 15 minutes spinning the wheel and picking random games from it. Haven't played consistently in years, so this is just great!

bodbod

• View Profile
    • Don't be a sheep, Do It Yourself !
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 03:24:02 PM »
Metal Slug serie ! lots of fun !

dougan78

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 04:55:25 PM »
Ys book 2 on tgcd almost done with it.  Been on and off with this game for 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 01:16:20 PM »
My wife and I foolishly started with Kingdoms of Amalur. We've already sunk almost 80 hours into this game...

dougan78

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 04:07:40 PM »
My wife and I foolishly started with Kingdoms of Amalur. We've already sunk almost 80 hours into this game...
Stop playing games and get back to work!  ;)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk