Author Topic: Story files  (Read 5318 times)

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
Story files
« on: December 07, 2016, 10:42:33 AM »
Now that the new website is up and running, I'd like to start collecting game story files for distribution via the website. I know some people were already working on those. If you feel you have something worth sharing, please let me know, and I'll check them, and add them to the download section. :)

NeoID

• View Profile
Re: Story files
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 10:00:43 AM »
Due to a lot of work recently and other projects, I haven't had the time to work on my project, but I've currently indexed 62.818 story files.

Working on creating complete sets for all systems, but it will take a few more weeks before I've the time to extend the scraper software. A video of my theme that uses the files and automatic image generation script will be released soon I hope.

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 10:03:42 AM »
Cool! :) Let me know when you're ready to share, and I'll see what I can provide via this website. I may even set up a separate page for that, since it looks like there's quite a few systems you're supporting here.

Floyd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 08:33:35 PM »
Thanks for the effort mate! Keep up the good work!

Floyd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 08:12:57 AM »
Bump... how is this going along? When are you going to publish the story files?

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 12:46:25 PM »
I would like to know as well. What's the progress on the story files? I'd like to start including them in the next RetroFE release, along with a bunch of other material that I think would save people a lot of time settings things up.

tonesmalone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 09:53:24 PM »
I would like to know as well. What's the progress on the story files? I'd like to start including them in the next RetroFE release, along with a bunch of other material that I think would save people a lot of time settings things up.

Feel free to include the system story files I have in the thread for the GLaDOS theme too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 09:58:07 PM »

Feel free to include the system story files I have in the thread for the GLaDOS theme too.

Thanks for the reminder; I'll also take a look at the other files you posted there.