Author Topic: Display Control Panel scheme for game when it is selected - similar to arcade1up  (Read 904 times)

Portyman

• View Profile
I am trying to display the game control panel scheme when the player selects the game until they hit the button again. Similar to arcade 1up. I can’t seem to figure out the coding for it in the theme. Any help would be appreciated

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
What do you mean with "select the game"? When you scroll over it or when you press the select button?

Portyman

• View Profile
When I press the button to start the game. (IE scroll to the game I want and press the button to start it). I can get an image to show before the game starts but it looks like I have to use a timer in on. I was wondering if I could dismiss it using the same button as to start the game.

Maybe to state it better, when I press the button to start the game, it loads the controller scheme and then when I press the button again, the scheme goes away and the game launches.

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
That's what some people have used in their themes, but it requires each game to be put in its own collection.