Author Topic: Windows 100% Visual Studio 2019 version Retrofe Compiler and his warnings  (Read 754 times)

RfsVieira

• View Profile
Hello, i manage converting/adaptation 100% to Visual Studio 2019 -- here GIT link https://github.com/RFSVIEIRA/RetroFe_VS, could be an option for none linux users test/debug it.
using the cmake to debug on windows is a big mess to me, with VS2019 i can create breakpoints to analyse it bether.
It´s for gstreamer 1.40, but i can create another for last  gstreamer.
i dont know if is possible "merge" for updates the 2 git´s, but i think no because the SDL include has diferent link source.
Alredy found that Funcion definition not found for tweenSequencingComplete line 83 Component.h, problably missing something in the Component.cpp like this
bool Component::tweenSequencingComplete()
{
return false;  // our true
}
found tht TweenProperty is unscoped as print i add
SDL.CPP
 line 469/602/736/870/1004

Arithmetic overflow: Using operator '*' on a 4 byte value and then casting the result to a 8 byte value. Cast the value to the wider type before calling operator '*' to avoid overflow (io.2).   
(double and int type´s)
RetroFe.CPP
line 431/1333/1335
the same Using operator '*' on a 4 byte value and then casting the result to a 8 byte value

well i add the full print,  for now Windows VS2019 warning(39) list, if you want take a look, i disable the C4996 warnings they are not in the list

It doesnt mess with the code, i think, is just warnings, but if is a warning something isnt 100% well

Have a nice day