Artwork & Layouts > Help

A way to show previous and next playlist?

<< < (2/2)

Pieter Hulshoff:
There’s an offset parameter in the code too, but I never tested if it actually works to be honest.

Pieter Hulshoff:

--- Quote from: Agent47 on March 14, 2021, 11:11:32 PM ---This is one of the few features the frontend lacks for me and something I've requested in the past.

A menu for playlists is much better in terms of presentation and ease of use. Tapping the next/prev keys is pretty clumsy if you have more than a few playlists.

--- End quote ---

Well, I've started development for this feature. It's not as easy as it may sound, since menu structure support is quite distributed in the code, but I'll get there eventually. :)

STAiNLESS:

--- Quote from: Pieter Hulshoff on April 13, 2021, 05:00:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Agent47 on March 14, 2021, 11:11:32 PM ---This is one of the few features the frontend lacks for me and something I've requested in the past.

A menu for playlists is much better in terms of presentation and ease of use. Tapping the next/prev keys is pretty clumsy if you have more than a few playlists.

--- End quote ---

Well, I've started development for this feature. It's not as easy as it may sound, since menu structure support is quite distributed in the code, but I'll get there eventually. :)

--- End quote ---

This will be something, please let me know if you need a tester :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version