Author Topic: RetroFE with Rocketlauncher  (Read 2256 times)

Beenq

• View Profile
RetroFE with Rocketlauncher
« on: December 29, 2020, 03:53:53 PM »
Hi all , could really do with some help !!! , so ive been a hyperspin user for years and decided i love the approach retrofe takes , ive got everything pointing to my artwork , roms etc. the problem im having is when trying to launch a Rom , rocket launcher gives me an invalid mode when l;ooking for the rom. Rocketlauncher will load everything from the UI and still works with hyperspin , Launchbox does anybody have any idea whats going on

tonesmalone

• View Profile
Re: RetroFE with Rocketlauncher
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 07:36:27 PM »
Post on the RL forum with a troubleshooting log and we should be able to help over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beenq

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 05:58:57 AM »
Ok will do , im not sure whether its the argument line in the conf file thats wrong , i will put it over on rlauncher forums also though , thanks

Beenq

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 02:50:32 PM »
Ok sorted it , nothing to do with Rocketlauncher , i hadnt got the correct argument setup within RetroFe config. i used this below and now everysystem ive setup works perfectly

-s "%ITEM_COLLECTION_NAME%" -r "%ITEM_FILEPATH%" -p RetroFE -f "%RETROFE_EXEC_PATH%"

im also assuming (but not tried it) if i setup rocketlauncher.conf correctly i wouldnt have to do every system seperatley , let you know how that one goes lol