Author Topic: Prior Menu artifacts in current list / no videos in current collection  (Read 2150 times)

oracledude

• View Profile
Atlas theme - I have several nested collections and in a few the snaps/videos do not appear.  I can hear the video and see the list, but it shows the background, not the video as in most standard profiles.  Other times, I get a blank screen.  Additionally, with large collections, there always seems to be a remnant left of it when I back out.

Collections with multiple .sub files seem to be more affected than ones with just roms in them.

I have attached several screenshots and the log file that corresponds to the displayed issues.

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
Re: Prior Menu artifacts in current list / no videos in current collection
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 05:54:31 PM »
Is this with the v0.10.0 release or the v0.10.2 release? I'm currently looking into some issues with the v0.10.2 release regarding video display, including some issues with some of the Core themes.

oracledude

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 08:35:33 PM »
10.0, dated 5/23/20.

oracledude

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 08:44:33 PM »
There doesn't appear to be anything in the logs signifying a problem with loading images or videos for a particular collection, which is why I'm confused.

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 08:47:44 PM »
RetroFE doesn't log every image and video it cannot find though; that would quickly fill up the log after all. :) Perhaps I should build debug logging for that sometime though.
If it's v0.10.0 I'm not sure what the issue might be. Perhaps if you can send me a copy of a small setup with what it should do, I can have a look to see where things go wrong. If there are issues in the code I will certainly try to fix them.

oracledude

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 10:12:29 PM »
This is part of a 4TB build, so I'll see if I can make a copy and replace the games with zero length files or something.  How should I get it to you?

oracledude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 10:15:22 PM »
If it helps, here is my settings.conf.