Author Topic: naomi cant quit  (Read 2219 times)

batodan1911

• View Profile
naomi cant quit
« on: December 29, 2019, 03:14:19 PM »
hi im using coin op the naomi version
all works but i cant quit the game with controller
i have to press window key and then shut it down with the moush

johnm

• View Profile
Re: naomi cant quit
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 01:06:48 PM »

I see the previous unhelpful reply has been deleted, thats support for you. There are a few ways to get around this with the easiest being using Rocketlauncher to launch all your emus and roms, you can set this up to quit the emus as well as use other bezels if that is what you're into. The other is to use AHK(auto hotkey) and set it up to quit using a controller key ( I think I had mine as button 7+8, menu and view on box one controller ) and either have it launch with RetroFE or with the emu using a bat file, sorry I cant help you with that as I dont seem to have the files anymore. A great resource though is the forum at arcadecontrols where some of the guys like Howard Casto really know their stuff and wont laugh at you.
If you find Rocketlauncher troublesome there are people out there who already set it up and you can find them from the same place you got the one you have now

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 07:13:04 PM »
You're more likely to get CoinOPS support at the CoinOPS discord channels. I hardly use CoinOPS myself.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BritneysPAIRS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 02:03:21 PM »
I recommend rocket launcher which isn't really to do with retro fe also :) this will 50 50 work for sure