Author Topic: Launcher for CXBX ?  (Read 2741 times)

pequetren

• View Profile
Launcher for CXBX ?
« on: July 30, 2019, 10:01:48 PM »
Hello friends, I comment, I have the Xbox emulator emulator "CXBX" configured with Rocketlauncher, but in RetroFE I get an error, when launching it, RL executes it, but CBBX gives error and does not work I use other system launchers with RL in RetroFe and I had no problems, but with this emulator I get an error. Comment that since Hyperspin, RL does not give me any errors and the emulator runs.
Are there any parameters to run this emulator directly? Do you know why this error is happening to me? Does this emulator work well for anyone?
thanks for your comments.

Agent47

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Launcher for CXBX ?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 11:41:10 PM »
I wrote the RL module for it and it works fine for me and others. There were some people that were getting a popup from cxbx because they were running it as admin IIRC.

pequetren

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 07:13:46 PM »
I wrote the RL module for it and it works fine for me and others. There were some people that were getting a popup from cxbx because they were running it as admin IIRC.

Thank you very much for your response Agent47, I do not know what you mean with Administrator IIRC, I did not have administrator rights in the emulator and I tried to activate the box to run as administrator, but it still gives me an error, only in RetroFE, I have tried the module Cxbx and Cxbx-Reloaded, both give error.
Attached screenshot of this error.
I use Cxbx-Reloaded emulator Jul 29 2019. Could you attach your module to test or is it with another emulator that I must try, thanks for your help.

Agent47

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 03:54:00 AM »
That's not really an error from the emulator, it's a message from Windows that the emulator crashed. If you're saying that running the emulator through RLUI and through HyperSpin (using RL) works fine then it's most likely an issue or conflict specific to the emulator and RetroFE. Probably something related to video drivers.

pequetren

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 01:28:09 PM »
That's not really an error from the emulator, it's a message from Windows that the emulator crashed. If you're saying that running the emulator through RLUI and through HyperSpin (using RL) works fine then it's most likely an issue or conflict specific to the emulator and RetroFE. Probably something related to video drivers.
Thanks for your reply. ;)