Author Topic: Aura  (Read 28094 times)

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
Re: Aura
« Reply #180 on: December 05, 2019, 04:40:42 PM »
Some people have been creating small builds based on this theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV11uAs3K9Y&list=PLVad3V-hPA9ia8FNnGh4GEEzzZUidqYIj

Enkak

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2019, 08:20:24 PM »
I love this theme, i hope soon can you upload this new mod to add collections

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for the interest. The mod was completed a while ago and evolved to follow even more iGarikoitz's original vision and design as intended. Sadly I must tell you that there will be no release of it, for the moment, because of how some people decided to behave, unsurprisingly, when I started sharing here prints and work in progress. Their prerogative. I have no affiliation with them and don't want to have.

PS/quick edit: Just in case that wasn't clear, the mod has a completely different structure compared to the original theme or certain stuff out there.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 08:54:14 PM by Enkak »

kinesico

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2019, 10:48:45 AM »
I love this theme, i hope soon can you upload this new mod to add collections

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you for the interest. The mod was completed a while ago and evolved to follow even more iGarikoitz's original vision and design as intended. Sadly I must tell you that there will be no release of it, for the moment, because of how some people decided to behave, unsurprisingly, when I started sharing here prints and work in progress. Their prerogative. I have no affiliation with them and don't want to have.

PS/quick edit: Just in case that wasn't clear, the mod has a completely different structure compared to the original theme or certain stuff out there.

I am sorry for what you are commenting, because it is a great job that you have done. I wish I had the knowledge to develop it myself. I hope that one day you can share it with the community. Greetings from Chile