Author Topic: Menu idle animation  (Read 2676 times)

cassette

• View Profile
Menu idle animation
« on: January 19, 2019, 10:36:01 PM »
I'm wondering how to load a bunch of elements after idling the menu 5 seconds. I've got something going, but it's far from optimal, because the animation loops infinetely (while I want it to stop once alpha is "1", and go back to "0" when the user scrolls), and becayse scrolling the menu is kind of broken, as it gets constantly stuck not being able to scroll (likely something to do with the duration time?).

<reloadableVideo imageType="screenshot" x="center" y="center" xOrigin="center" yOrigin="center" height="650" maxWidth="650" alpha="0" layer="7">
    <onMenuIdle><set duration ="5"><animate type="nop"/></set><set duration=".25"><animate type="alpha" from="0" to="1" algorithm="easeinquadratic"/></set></onMenuIdle>
    <onMenuScroll><set duration ="5"><animate type="nop"/></set><set duration=".25"><animate type="alpha" from="1" to="0" algorithm="easeinquadratic"/></set></onMenuScroll>
  </reloadableVideo>

I saw exactly what I want done on the Aura 4k theme, here, so I know it's doable > http://retrofe.nl/SMF/index.php?topic=197.msg2057#msg2057