General Category > Feature Requests / Suggestions

Spanish and info files

(1/4) > >>

iGarikoitz:
1. I need full support to the Spanish language. Right now the accents, the letter ñ and others are not shown.
2. I need the information that is inside the info.conf file of a collection can also be used in the list of games.
    Now when you go from the main menu to the secondary, this information disappears even though you put alpha = 1.

Pieter Hulshoff:
1. I still haven't figured out how to get that into the code base. It's on my todo list though.
2. Use a second entry with mode="system" to display system information for a game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

iGarikoitz:

--- Quote from: Pieter Hulshoff on December 16, 2018, 07:09:03 PM ---1. I still haven't figured out how to get that into the code base. It's on my todo list though.
2. Use a second entry with mode="system" to display system information for a game.
--- End quote ---

1. Ok, I'll wait for it to be implemented
2. I've already tried it and it does not work. As soon as you go to the list of games, the element disappears, even if you use mode = "system".

Pieter Hulshoff:
Ok, that part should work. I'll see if I can find some time this week to test it. If it's a bug, I'll fix it; if not, I'll tell you how to fix your theme. :)

iGarikoitz:
Thank you very much for dedicating your time. I hope it is not difficult for you to look for a solution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version