General Category > Bounties

RetroFE website

(1/4) > >>

Pieter Hulshoff:
As noticed by many people: the current RetroFE website isn't exactly a thing of beauty. Main reason for that is that I'm truly not a very artistic person (except perhaps when it comes to playing music), so building a good looking website is not my thing. I would really like for one or two people to volunteer revamping the website into something we can all be proud of.

The current website runs on WordPress, but that can easily be changed to something else.

Please let me know if you think you can help out.

dlol:
Hi Pieter,

I have some experience working with Wordpress, maybe I can help you out with the website if no one has volunteered yet.

Pieter Hulshoff:

--- Quote from: dlol on September 29, 2018, 02:27:48 PM ---Hi Pieter,

I have some experience working with Wordpress, maybe I can help you out with the website if no one has volunteered yet.

--- End quote ---

I’d love some help. Designing websites really isn’t my thing.

dlol:
Great.

I'll  work on it once I have some free time. Is there any  future content planned beyond what's already on the website?

Pieter Hulshoff:

--- Quote from: dlol on September 29, 2018, 08:23:10 PM ---Great.

I'll  work on it once I have some free time. Is there any  future content planned beyond what's already on the website?

--- End quote ---

Not really, just more releases and themes I hope. Really wish we could get more programmers as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version