Author Topic: Render text from right to left  (Read 1939 times)

cassette

• View Profile
Render text from right to left
« on: January 13, 2019, 06:28:34 AM »
I'm loading up a value from "quantity.txt". It works fine but I need it to be written from right to left so that it doesn't overlap with other text if the value is too big. I thought xOrigin="right" is for that, but it's not working, it just loads up from left to right as every other default text.

Code: [Select]
  <reloadableScrollingText type="quantity" mode="layout" alpha="1" xOrigin="right" x="725" y="585" font="fonts/Helvetica-Bold.ttf" fontSize="36" loadFontSize="36" fontColor="FFFFFF" layer="2"></reloadableScrollingText>
edit: what's happening is that it scrolls into the right rather than do what I said. I tried making it a simply reloadableText, but it doesn't retrieve the info type, and looking at the documentation, the normal reloadableText may not support it... odd. Is there a solution? To be clear what I want to do is display console info on the main page. All examples I can find show the "story" of the console, but I'm looking to display year of release and other static text.

edit 2: solved it by checking the info.conf example included on the full RetroFE install, thanks for that !
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 09:56:27 PM by firewater »