Author Topic: story.txt section  (Read 3277 times)

StoningtonQB

• View Profile
story.txt section
« on: October 18, 2017, 04:01:28 PM »
Would it be possible to start a section where we can submit story files? I don't remember how I acquired the ones I have, or which ones I modified, but what I do know is that I have created said files for collections that have up until recently have received scant attention (Apple IIGS, some Amiga titles). I would love to share these with the community. I don't think such content would violate any copyrights. Thoughts?

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
Re: story.txt section
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 05:36:10 PM »
I think putting them in bitbucket or something similar would be best. Once sets are complete, I'm willing to host them on the download page.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

StoningtonQB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 07:56:39 PM »
Do you have a link?

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:25:30 PM »
No, but if you wish to add the files it's easiest if you just set up a bitbucket page of your own. That way you can be in charge of gathering them. :)

StoningtonQB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 11:53:37 PM »
Too much work. However, I would still love to share my story collection for Apple IIGS. This covers most of the library. Also included is the story.txt file which needs to be moved to the system_artwork folder. If you're looking for anything else for this platform, I have uploaded to EmuMovies. Also I have an updated Sega Genesis XML file if anyone wants it, which includes the majority of the Japanese exclusives. See the attached small 7z file  ;D