General Category > General Discussion & Help

RetroFE MAME setup

(1/1)

Pieter Hulshoff:
Unfortunately MEGA has decided to clean out all accounts that hadn't been accessed for a while. I'm afraid I don't have these files available anymore, but should I ever regain them I will repost them.

Original message:
----------
Since MAME can be quite tricky to set up, I've created a fully downloadable RetroFE setup for use with MAME, including the emulator, at https://mega.nz/#F!4VxAUb5Y!TlEEdgjiVHvEG1PSAPsqsg
Note that this setup includes the MAME art set.
Simply add your games to the collections/Arcade/roms or emulators/MAME/roms directory, and you're set. If you only want to see the games you actually have, simply remove or rename the include.txt file in the collections/Arcade directory.
Hope this helps. :)

Pieter Hulshoff:
Updated MAME emulator to 0.188.

abls1:
Thanks Im going to start working on it.. I come from a launchbox community always wanted to try retro fe comparing what I see retro fe performs better on my system.

bodbod:

--- Quote from: abls1 on July 17, 2018, 11:45:53 AM ---Thanks Im going to start working on it.. I come from a launchbox community always wanted to try retro fe comparing what I see retro fe performs better on my system.

--- End quote ---

cool ! welcome to the team !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version