Re: Aura
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2019, 10:55:17 AM »
@iGarikoitz news ?

iGarikoitz

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2019, 09:15:05 AM »
I am simplifying some things to add the games in a simpler way.

Besides this I have thought and implemented in a way to have several languages in Aura: At the moment it is translated in English and Spanish.

As soon as it is finished, I will upload the commit to the github code and add a new download.

darkebola

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2019, 09:43:07 PM »

thank you very much ... I can not wait to add your theme ... I just wait for your theme to put the retrofe on my cabinet ... how long will it take? do you have a date? will it be possible to add the various sections (arcade, snes, neogeo ecc ..)?
thanks again for the work you are doing ...

darkebola

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2019, 03:58:57 PM »
hi iGarikoitz , your base theme for pc games collection :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEgJUQaAmYs

darkebola

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2019, 06:47:14 PM »
version STREET FIGHTER EDITION :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bj6e54hHOA

iGarikoitz

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2019, 08:17:28 PM »
I continue working on the design and simplification of the ui to make it more minimalist. I hope you like the improvements I'm working on:

darkebola

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2019, 10:12:38 AM »
fantastic work iGarikoitz  :D :D :D

iGarikoitz

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2019, 08:53:32 PM »
new screenshots

adu

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2019, 08:17:34 AM »
Thanks for this amazing work !
I just have a question : is it possible you provided the layout and buttons for a Dualshock 4, for those who didn't use a xbox controller ? So we can still use your awesome theme ?
And I hope some day you will make somthing to switch between differents systems, like someone else asked you (instead of having everything on the same screen, quite overwhelming when you have a hundred games or more ;))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 12:36:14 PM by adu »

darkebola

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2019, 06:34:48 AM »

darkebola

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2019, 03:34:29 PM »
this my release of aura Street fighter edition :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gamUUcpV-Jtk93BC-YvJvzXD6TCGSlxY

1,8GB NO PC GAMES

NeoID

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2019, 03:07:48 PM »
I have been gone quite some time (Kids steal a lot of time FYI), but I'm honestly amazed by your talent, iGarikoitz!
Looking forward for the latest changed to be added to your Github as I would love to use your theme on my new build. :)

Is there an easy way to split a MAME collection into packs?

I'll share my own project when I get some more time. I've developed a separate application/helper that adds search to RetroFE and automatically downloads/generates all the required images for the theme.
My main focus now is to develop cache-support so games can be pulled from a NAS and cached locally in the background. I'm not a big fan of having all games stored on the device I play without redundancy. :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 03:20:53 PM by NeoID »

pequetren

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2019, 07:54:01 PM »
Hi iGarikoitz
Very elegant your theme, although from what I have seen the video only plays music and is not displayed on the screen. You have space under the last capture to show a high quality videosnap, value if you put it in next versions, I think it would be visually better. Greetings and good work.

Enkak

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2019, 01:46:24 AM »
First let me thank you iGarikoitz for the great theme. :)

What you can see in the prints below is basically what some people here and elsewhere were asking if it was possible. Aura working with a standard system main menu and everything separated by system collections instead of individual game collections, with most things adjusting automatically using meta data xml lists and common folders. You can also notice in this mod different or extra media in the games panel, or buttons with extra information in the bottom to how the theme works in all the menus/pages, among other things.

Base used was Aura 1.0 beta v2 and inspiration from some recent WIP iGarikoitz prints. RetroFE core version is 0.9.0

I have more prints and video, but forum limits number of attachments. Since everyone knows how this theme originally works there's no surprise in saying that this was a hard modification to accomplish. Even more if we think about LaunchBox Big Box port and others having some issues with this kind of structure.

Still, this is ongoing work in progress, polishing stuff, finding the better code solution for each system because box art or flyers dimensions can change dramatically like Dreamcast, SNES and others. I'm missing some features here that other frontends have but that is a talk for other time. Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 05:05:47 PM by Enkak »

Enkak

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2019, 04:37:28 PM »
Ongoing work in progress. :)

Since each system has different boxart dimensions, some need compromises like SNES titles being smaller in the games list menu for example for everything to fit. This is made possible because each system has its own layout so we can change whatever we feel that needs changing.

You can also see in these prints the possibility of specific edits in the code to read (or not read) custom default files for specific actions pertaining to each system controller commands. Dreamcast controller didn't had originally a select button, so we can take out that default button icon/action. For Amiga, the emulator offers some extra functionalities that can be important on a system like this like access/use of the save states in the menu for example. So we can put in the controller graphic those default actions (like the Turbo/Auto Fire buttons were in NES) and so on.