Author Topic: Game Room  (Read 15813 times)

ryuuji

• View Profile
Re: Game Room
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 12:12:13 PM »
Yes that's what I was trying to do but it seems that the container size has to be much smaller than the video size

ryuuji

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 01:38:39 PM »

Much better. Two issues I detected:
- Vertical videos go outside the tv, for the main menu as well as the system menu
- 16:9 videos show the "no-signal" video at the top and bottom of the video within the tv
- Screenshots are sometimes not properly aligned in the middle; my SNES images were too far to the right, and going outside the box.

For the first two problems: consider setting the size such that it will always fill the tv, and then use a container to clip the excess picture parts.

fixed almost everything you said (I hope) and more .... so download the whole layout again :P so can get the snes/gba layouts updated (also they can be used for other systems which have square/horizontal box art ... for example the xml for snes can be used for n64 also)

R1cci

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2020, 02:58:36 PM »
please zip the file before put it in google drive, because your file its inside a folder, when i try to download, it asks me to zip it, but
the download becomes stuck or disapears, becuase probably the content is too big...

tryed mullple times and i just gave up, it doesnt really take much to zip a file, not only your saving space in your google drive by making the file smaller, as it also reduces the problems to people who just want to download it.

Interesting theme, would love to try it out... but google drive is a pain to use.