Author Topic: collection layout woes.  (Read 10046 times)

balric

• View Profile
Re: collection layout woes.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 03:35:13 PM »
Sorry for being such an idiot didn't even notice the user manual in downloads :(. I appreciate all the advice , have downloaded the manual and will peruse it tonight :)

Pieter Hulshoff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Towel 42
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 03:37:40 PM »
Sorry for being such an idiot didn't even notice the user manual in downloads :(. I appreciate all the advice , have downloaded the manual and will peruse it tonight :)

No worries; I've set up a wiki that I still need to fill with the information again. Things should become clearer in the future. Even aside from that: RetroFE has a lot of theming options, but that doesn't exactly make it easy to understand. We could still do with more examples to help people along their way.

tonesmalone

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 06:42:24 PM »
My GLaDOS theme would be a good one to look at if you want a reference as it uses most of the RetroFE theme features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

balric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »
This is how my arcade screen looks now, will take a look thanks. I have plenty of other systems to do :)

KAOS2007B

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »
Forgive my questions, have you finished this Layout? and if so, what's your name and if you shared it, could you give me the link? THANK YOU!